Tips to Acquire English Easily (part 1)




“Tell me and I’ll forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I’ll understand”Chinese Proverb


How can I learn a new language? Why does it become so difficult to remember new words? How can I practice a new language? These are some of the most common questions people make when learning a target language. If you are part of that group, it is worth having a look at the tips below:


·         Learning or acquiring the language: it is important to keep in mind the definition for these two words. When we talk about acquiring, we mean picking up the language from an English environment in which we can develop different communicative skills such as speaking, writing, listening at the same time. As we are exposed to a foreign environment, our brain saves all new information in our zone of significant learning which lasts longer than just memorizing words. Acquiring also means having the complete control of the language to respond appropriately to a various number of situations. On the other hand, learning process is highly related to just memorizing words without developing any communicative skills and this is why most people cannot use the language to interact with others.      


Made by Carlos R. Canchignia      

Comentarios